Showcase Sunday (26)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicki at Books, Biscuits, and Tea, where we showcase what books we've gotten over the course of the week, whether it be from a book store, bought for your eReader, received from the library, or from the publishers for review.

For Review:




Bought:


  


All right, guys, I'm incredibly tired as I'm writing this post, so today, instead of my usual, paragraph-long commentary on my haul, I'm just going to break this commentary down by each book and what I think about it. I feel like it'll go quicker. And if it doesn't, whatever. Joke's on me. 

Weather Witch: I'm really looking forward to this one - I haven't read the synopsis, honestly, but I'm going to take a guess and say it has something to do with witches, which is always fun. But I may be wrong. It could be about meteorologists with super powers, for all I know. 

Half-Blood: I might be getting an ARC of Apollyon soon, so I figured now is as good a time as any to start this series. Most of my friends seem to love it, or at least really like it as the series progresses, so I'm looking forward to it. It should be my next non-ARC read. (It should also be noted that I have not read Vampire Academy, so I may like this more than those who have read that series.) 

The Madman's Daugher: I read this book a few months ago, and wanted to get my own pretty hardcover copy because it was awesome. And you should read it. Now. I'll wait. 

Incarnate: I'm not sure what I'll think about this one, honestly, but it was super cheap where I found it and the sequel just came out this week, so I figured I should at least give it a shot. 

What did you get this week? 

Leave a comment letting me know!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!