Today's Releases (March 5)




 



 








O_O That's a lot of books. A lot of very good books, too! I went two weeks without buying one book, and it looks like that record will be broken today. I'll definitely be getting Let the Sky Fall today (it has freaking tornadoes), and also Spellcaster, because anything having to do with witches is something I desperately need, and I've been waiting to get my hands on that one for a while. Bruised has also gotten great reviews from friends of mine, so I'll keep an eye out on that, and I'll also probably be getting Requiem, even though I haven't read Pandemonium yet. (But I plan to! Soon.) And I've also read both The Murmurings and The Nightmare Affair, and I ended up liking both of them, so they're recommended from me--The Murmurings is recommended from me only because of the second half, and The Nightmare Affair is recommended from me because it's fun. I also plan on starting Unremembered very soon, even if I failed at reading my ARC on time. (In my defense, however, I got it a week ago.) Also (there are a lot of 'also's' in this post), I'm giving away a finished copy of The Mapmaker's War here, so enter that if you want! And that's all! Which books, if any, are you getting this week? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!