Today's Releases (June 4th)


Release of the Week

Darkness never dies.
Hunted across the True Sea, haunted by the lives she took on the Fold, Alina must try to make a life with Mal in an unfamiliar land, all while keeping her identity as the Sun Summoner a secret. But she can’t outrun her past or her destiny for long.
The Darkling has emerged from the Shadow Fold with a terrifying new power and a dangerous plan that will test the very boundaries of the natural world. With the help of a notorious privateer, Alina returns to the country she abandoned, determined to fight the forces gathering against Ravka. But as her power grows, Alina slips deeper into the Darkling’s game of forbidden magic, and farther away from Mal. Somehow, she will have to choose between her country, her power, and the love she always thought would guide her–or risk losing everything to the oncoming storm.


A lot of good releases coming out today--I especially have my eye on You Look Different in Real Life and A Dawn Most Wicked (I need my fix of Daniel to hold me over until the release of A Darkness Strange and Lovely). Siege and Storm is absolutely fantastic as well, and was even better than Shadow and Bone, in my opinion. And I will definitely be staying away from Elegy. Am not a fan of this trilogy. At all. 

Which of today's releases will you be getting?

5 comments :

  1. I loved Siege and Storm and You Look Different in Real Life, I think you could enjoy the latter book too. I've read some great reviews lately for When You Were Here and The Moon and More, so I may need to get copies of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books I want to rush out and buy! My bank account will not be happy at the end of this week, that's for sure!

    Also, totally agree with you about Siege & Storm. Even better than Shadow & Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of great books this week. Luckily nothing that I am dying for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm so excited for When You Were Here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Testing was underwhelming to me when I read the arc. It did get some rave reviews, though! Have you noticed a colour-theme with the blue/green/purples in many of these covers? :) xo leanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!