Waiting On Wednesday- The House of Hades

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine where we post upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. My pre-publication selection for this week's Waiting on Wednesday is The House of Hades by Rick Riordan.

The House of Hades
Rick Riordan
Series: The Heroes of Olympus
Release Date: October 8th, 2013
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Waited on by: Mel

Add to Goodreads

At the conclusion of The Mark of Athena, Annabeth and Percy tumble into a pit leading straight to the Underworld. The other five demigods have to put aside their grief and follow Percy’s instructions to find the mortal side of the Doors of Death. If they can fight their way through the Gaea’s forces, and Percy and Annabeth can survive the House of Hades, then the Seven will be able to seal the Doors both sides and prevent the giants from raising Gaea. But, Leo wonders, if the Doors are sealed, how will Percy and Annabeth be able to escape?

They have no choice. If the demigods don’t succeed, Gaea’s armies will never die. They have no time. In about a month, the Romans will march on Camp Half-Blood. The stakes are higher than ever in this adventure that dives into the depths of Tartarus.


The only thing you need to know about me that is completely essential is that I FREAKING LOVE THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES. And Percabeth. And Nico. And I am dying because there are only 26 days, 7 hours, 24 minutes and.... 34 no wait! 30 seconds (no wait! It's changing again!) till the release.

Just take a minute to admire that cover, it screams Percabeth and when it got released, I may as well died. Percabeth = my life. I think I could get money out of campaigning Percabeth because of this reunion. THIS.
*sobs in happiness*
so yeah. This is the only book that I have really been waiting for all year. And I want it. Now.

What are you waiting on?

Leave a link in the comments!

10 comments :

  1. HAHAHA

    LOL MEL! I love how you were trying to say the exact day to the very second, made me snort. Awesome pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE love this series so much! I can't wait for this installment :) I'm so excited!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you! I am definitely going to buy the House of Hades as soon as it comes out! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I love your enthusiasm for this book Melanie, I'm glad that you don't have to wait too long before it's released. I hope it lives up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! I love that pie graph. I haven't read this series yet! I've heard such amazing things about it. I really should get to reading them.

    My Friends Are Fiction's Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never finished the Percy Jackson series, so I haven't read any of the spin-off ones. I really do need to finish them sometime. I was listening to them on audio. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pie graph is awesome. And YOU are awesome.
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Riordan rocks, and I love the Percy Jackson series too! Wish time could pass quicker, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pie chart-I can see something like that being very useful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog!